15 Life Situations That Could Infuriate Anyone
Our fast-paced lives make us less and less patient: we get frustrated if a webpage takes more than 3 seconds to download and check our likes every minute after we post a photo. However, scientists say that living in such a hurry makes our minds anxious. In this case, patience really is a virtue as it translates into psychological well-being.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found pics from those Internet users who achieved the highest levels of tolerance to whatever life throws at them.
1. “Someone tried on all these shoes and left them on the floor.”
2. “So my son had a root canal today.”
3. “Some random person parked their car in our private driveway because the street was full.”
4. “Just a couch in a shopping cart.”
5. A new game for drivers
6. “My puppy chewed up my hand-carved coffee table I had shipped from Japan.”
7. Simply infuriating
8. “Found some soiled diapers underneath the chaise lounge at a beach resort.”
9. “I bought a car today, and the dealership had me check off — with a pen, on paper — that I’m not a robot.”
10. “This lady resting on the apples at Walmart”
11. “How can I trust you now?”
12. “Paid extra for a window seat on a plane so I could see everything.”
13. “Girlfriend was helping cut my hair, she was doing a fantastic job until I heard a gasp.”
14. “My sister opens these up to check the flavor and puts them back if she doesn’t want them.”
15. “Yes that’s my car, no I don’t have a cat!”
How do you usually react to extraordinary situations?