15+ People Who Know Exactly What Bad Luck Is
Like many other things, superstitions are a part of the culture of different countries, and they depend on their history. For example, while lots of people around the world get chills on Friday the 13, those from Spain and Spanish-speaking countries dread Tuesday the 13. However, bad luck can strike on any day of the week, and our heroes know everything about it.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered some pics of people whose days could have been much better.
1. “This is what happens when your mother loves to push buttons in her new car.”
2. “Just normal milk shattered a glass perfectly in 2 and exploded the milk across the kitchen.”
“The glass wasn’t moved after; it’s that far apart from the force alone.”
3. “Today, this is what happened to me when I got home after another 13-hour work day.”
4. “In 10 seconds I’m going to discover the value of lifejackets and renter’s insurance.”
5. “I was late to work due to an unscheduled parade.”
6. “A circle of glass knocked out of a window by a chip of concrete thrown from a circular saw cutting kerbstone outside.”
7. “I mean, I didn’t want to eat it anyway.”
8. The worst morning ever
9. “My blinds melted in the sun.”
10. “I asked the lady to cut my sandwich into 3 pieces.”
11. “Must have been really windy to blow a window out!”
12. “Forgot my headphones on the ground while the Roomba was running.”
13. “Our $1000 TV just arrived.”
14. “Spilled bleach on my new black pants.”
15. “Well, it was a nice ride until we hit a surprise hailstorm.”
16. “Just started dating this guy a month ago, and I broke his shower door.”
17. “I went to the gas station and came back to this.”
When was the last time you had a particularly terrible case of things not going your way? Would you call it bad luck or a coincidence?