15 People Who Turned Their Misfortunes Into a Barrel of Laughs
Epic fails can be a bummer, but sometimes, they lead to unexpected results that tickle our funny bones. Our efforts may be met with disappointment, but all is not lost if we were able to get a good laugh out of it, or if it cheered up our loved ones.
Now I’ve Seen Everything compiled 15 photos that show how certain mishaps can actually brighten up our days with giggles and good vibes.
1. “I ordered eight extra large shirts, and received eight 8XL shirts.”
2. “I tried to grow my own pineapple, but unfortunately my dad skill isn’t high enough yet.”
3. “I tried being romantic and ended up creating a cult.”
4. “So, I tried to make a malt cake. Bottom picture is how it was meant to turn out, top picture shows what I made.”
5. “I look like a child playing dress-up in my dad’s suit.”
6. “I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter.”
7. “When you buy a pan and promise your daughter Peppa Pig pancakes.”
8. “I moved while a panoramic photo was being taken, and ended up looking like a Picasso painting.”
9. “I was trying to take a picture of my sleeping cat but I ended up scaring her instead.”
10. “I fought the lawn and the lawn won.”
11. “Doesn’t matter how hard I tried, this cookie came out judging me big time.”
12. “I made my niece an Ariel cake for her third birthday and it came out looking like a zombie. I see no future for myself in cake decorating.”
13. “My wife’s felting project”
14. “Posing with a drink vs trying the drink. Turns out I don’t like matcha.”
15. “So my nephew got a tattoo...”
- “The cherry on top are the eyes looking in two different directions.” — © HeavyEmployee6374 / reddit
Have you experienced a situation that turned out to be unexpectedly different? Share your story here with us!