15 People Who Unexpectedly Opened a Can Full of Surprises
There is a common expression that people use that says, “See for yourself with your own eyes.” It usually refers to things that seem so unbelievable when we explain them with words that people feel the need to see them with their eyes. In some cases, though, we can’t see things for ourselves and we have to take other people’s word for it. Luckily, today you can see some amazing things for yourself.
Now I’ve Seen Everything believes that some moments have to be captured in order for people to fully grasp them, and we believe that these 15 photos are the definition of that.
1. “Didn’t know I’d be exposed that my two front teeth are fake at a black light party.”
2. “This is my foot. I’ve been wanting to see an X-ray for 22 years. Thought you guys might want to see it too.”
3. “I came home to this last night. I married the right woman.”
4. “My niece thought my mom needed this sticker while she was sleeping.”
5. “My brother’s epic mullet, circa 1994”
6. “My niece has a staring problem.”
7. “My friend cut into his cake and said, ’Oh my gosh, this cake is a meme.’”
8. “Ever wonder how deaf people wake up in the morning? This is my vibrating alarm clock — I’m deaf and a heavy sleeper.”
9. “Space kitty.”
10. “I wonder how far this onion could go.”
11. “She met a dog for the first time.”
12. “I couldn’t imagine anyone loving popcorn so much.”
13. “Holding the first girl born into the family in 31 years”
14. “Turns out my girlfriend’s dog is in love with me.”
15. Who wouldn’t want to buy this?
Have you ever felt like you had to capture a moment or a sight you stumbled upon in order to believe that it actually happened?