15+ People Whose Nerves Are Stronger Than Steel
There are a lot of situations that can drive us insane, for example, when someone keeps kicking your seat on a plane or when advertised products are nothing like we were led to believe. Scientists don’t have enough information yet to say exactly why that happens but they think it has to do with the reflexes that protect us. For example, loud noises are so annoying because they can be harmful to our hearing, so we try to avoid them.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything prepared some things that bugged Internet users.
1. “This mask came with my Batman costume.”
2. “Every day, without fail, someone walks by and tips over the fresh water bowl we put out for dogs on our street.”
3. “My wife wonders why the vacuum hasn’t been working.”
4. Who would think that this is a good idea?
5. “The way my roommate ate this pie I bought for Thanksgiving”
6. “My dog ate my bed.”
7. “When my husband goes out in public like this:”
8. “People with xenon headlights”
9. “On my flight. Can you like not?”
11. “My boyfriend’s job title is actually ’solutions engineer.’ This was his solution.”
12. “My local theater gave free popcorn. This is how some people repaid them.”
13. “The way my boyfriend sliced this avocado”
14. “Was taking the escalator when it decided to take me instead.”
15. “My wife only takes a few bites of an apple and ’saves the rest for later.’”
16. “My wife keeps using my iPad as her coaster.”
Do you remember anything this annoying and frustrating happening to you?