16 People Whose Sense of Humor Is Running Through Their Veins
Humor is considered to be a key life skill that can make you more successful in the workplace and likable amongst your co-workers. It can have the same impact on all of your personal relationships, including your family and friends. And some people are just born with too much of a sense of humor that is simply irresistible to those around them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything wants to commend these 16 people who know how to make their lives and those around them much happier.
1. “It’s a brisk −2°F and I froze some pajamas Matrix-style.”
2. “Jokingly sent my mom a cutout of myself while I’m studying abroad. She seems to be entertaining herself with it.”
3. “My son decided to be me for Halloween.”
4. “Look what I found in my latte...I love my mom’s pranks!”
5. “My uncle is out of town for a month and just got a new TV. Perfect opportunity for a little Photoshop prank. He bought it.”
6. “My dad is 65 and decided to pull a prank on my mom.”
7. “Last year I forgot to get batteries for my niece’s toy so this year she got me this.”
8. “I ran out of toothpaste, so my mom got me this.”
9. “My little sister knocked on my door and I came out to this.”
10. “My sister started crying in the shopping center so I put this over her... Now I can’t take her seriously.”
11. “A birthday present for my sister”
12. “I mailed my sister one square of toilet paper and it was delivered.”
13. “My daughter drew this in kindergarten. I call it: Moms Chatting After School.”
14. “So, last night my dad sends me this pic...”
15. “My 94-year-old great-grandma made this for me because she said it’s too cold.”
16. “Are we a joke to you?”
Do you enjoy a good prank or do you hate it when people do them to you? We would love to hear about any funny stories you have to tell.