20 Kids Who Took Their Parents on a Roller Coaster Ride of Different Emotions
Amusement rides are fun because of the thrill and adrenaline rush they give us. The whole experience can give you highs and lows, and there are a lot of unexpected twists waiting around the corner. Which is basically what life with kids is like — you’ll never know what you’re in for. And just like roller coasters, they can make you laugh, cry, feel scared, and amused, all at the same time.
Now I’ve Seen Everything rounded up 20 photos proving that kids have the power to make adults feel an entire spectrum of emotions.
1. “That face they make when they poop right after a diaper change.”
2. “My daughter’s preschool had a costume party. She was the garbage truck.”
3. “This is my grandfather with dementia hugging my son. My grandfather can’t remember us most days, but he said to me, ’I really love this kid, I’m glad he’s here.’”
4. “My daughter was born at 2 a.m. today, and she gave us the okay sign.”
5. “I was cooking dinner and my daughter (4 weeks) started to cry. My son (2 years) went over and started rocking her.”
6. “I doodle a cat on my kid’s napkin each day for her lunch. Found out today that she has saved every single one.”
7. “Caught my kid bumpin’ fists with our eldest cat.”
8. “The sweet face of a smiley, milk-drunk baby”
9. “When you get home and your kid surprises you dressed as an astronaut with space art.”
10. “Second day of life, and my daughter is already not impressed.”
11. “My kid showing Mickey Mouse Club to her puppy.”
12. “My wife has given a note to our child every day for lunch during his kindergarten year. Today, I found his note for me.”
13. “My son is awesome at hide and seek.”
14. “My kids wanted to chase the rainbow. It’s been raining for a month and we’ve not seen one until now.”
15. “My 7-month-old son got to watch my band perform. The entire time we performed, he watched with a wide smile on his face.”
16. “My friend’s baby struck this awesome pose.”
17. “My newborn’s stretch looks like he’s pressing himself up against glass.”
18. “My rainbow baby is here after 11 miscarriages.”
19. “My kid wanted to be 100 years old for her one-hundredth day of kindergarten. The last photo is her looking like a 6-year-old.”
20. “My newborn judging me hours after he was born.”
Do you also have kids? Can you share something your child did that melted your heart or made you laugh really hard?