20 Times the Universe Decided to Add a Sprinkle of Magic to the Day
The Universe is like a magician with endless tricks in its hat. And while some believe there is a rational scientific explanation behind every eccentric sight, others prefer to think that there is a mysterious force controlling our world. Whichever it is, we have to admit that it is always nice to be surprised at random times, and to be reminded that we should never predict life.
Now I’ve Seen Everything can’t get enough of the good surprises that light up our face. Here are some adorable pics that will make you grin from ear to ear.
1. ’’This drop of salt water recrystallized over night.’’
2. “This daisy growing in our garden”
3. “Victoria stone”
4. “I saw this amazing person at Steel City Con yesterday. A Man-DeLorean.”
5. “River cruise, fully booked”
6. “I grew citric acid crystals with a rainbow cake coloring kit.”
7. “I planted this top from a pineapple almost 5 years ago and it finally bloomed.”
8. ’’My roommate’s notebook got wet. The blue lines bled out but the red one didn’t.’’
9. “Saw this truck at the airport — curious about how long it’s been there.”
10. “Caught my aunt’s dog mid-jump and she looks Photoshopped.”
11. Train tracks filled with corn
12. “The size of this hail”
13. The color coordination at this bookstore
14. “The lawn guy accidentally made art.”
15. ’’I found a blue skittle.’’
16. “The pattern I made in this cheese while grating it”
17. “This picture my mom just sent me from the doctor’s office”
18. A broken bowling ball that looks like it’s full of meat
19. “My mom put up an Easter decal on our front door and it makes Gigi look like a Dr. Seuss character.”
20. ’’My clementine was pregnant with a perfect mini clementine.’’
What is the most exciting thing you’ve seen lately, and did you manage to snap a picture of it?