15+ Pics Showing What’s Going on Behind the Scenes of Famous Movies
It’s no secret that there are lots of tricks filmmakers use to make us believe the stories that are being told in the movies: from make-up and CGI to creating huge clouds from the synthetic dust. However, when it comes to modern action or superhero movies, it’s hard to imagine just how much stuff is achieved thanks to technology.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything decided to see what goes into the production of our favorite films and found some curious behind the scene pics that we’d like to share.
1. Horse transformation in the movie Mulan
2. Gal Gadot and her more comfortable look on the set of Wonder Woman 1984
3. Henry Cavill lifts the “rock” during the shooting of Justice League.
4. In the second installment of The Hobbit, Benedict Cumberbatch became the dreaded dragon Smaug.
5. This Maleficent behind-the-scenes photo looks fun.
6. This is how Mark Ruffalo looks on the set of The Avengers.
7. In the movie Doctor Strange, there’s a bit of a trick to everything that looks like magic.
8. Tom Holland shares backstage pics from Avengers: Infinity War.
9. In Interstellar, they tried to use as little help of computer technologies as possible.
10. Here’s what King Kong’s and Naomi Watts hand-holding really looks like.
11. In the photo on the right, you can see Karen Gillan and Terry Notary, who lent his emotions to the digital dog Buck in Call of the Wild.
12. On the set of The Hobbit.
13. Zendaya shows how they actually filmed stunts for Spider-Man.
14. This is how the moment when everything changes for Jean Gray (Sophie Turner) was filmed in X-Men: Apocalypse.
15. Movie magic in Avatar
16. The effect of water in Aquaman was perfectly visualized after using a blue screen.
Do you enjoy learning about how films and TV series were created or do you prefer to not destroy the magic of cinema?