15 Family Photos That Should Be Cherished Like a Bar of Gold
Families are the one thing that most of us have and rely on every time we face a really hard situation. It is the system that supports and help us navigate through life no matter what. And sometimes our genetics are so strong that everyone can see that we are related to members of our family.
Now I’ve Seen Everything gets a nice smile on our face every time we see family photos and maybe these 15 pics will have the same effect on you.
1. “Me holding my son at MY HS graduation vs me holding my son at HIS HS graduation.”
2. “My dad at my age and me!”
3. “Great-grandma and I around the same age”
4. “I never thought that I looked like my mother until today when I saw these pictures side by side.”
5. “My grandmother in 1941 and her great-granddaughter in 2020.”
6. “My dad and I at the age of 20, sitting in the exact same place, wearing the same thing.”
7. “Me holding my son at his 8th grade graduation vs. him holding me at his HS graduation.”
8. “My dad’s senior picture in 1975 and my high school picture, freshman year, in 2004.”
9. “Me in 1995 and my aunt in the ’70s”
10. “My great aunt and I at same age”
11. “Striking similarities between my boyfriend, right, and his grandpa when he was about the same age, left.”
12. “My mom in 1990 and me in 2020. We’ve been called twins for the longest!”
13. “There’s approximately 20 years between these 2 photos of me and my mom. I painted her face, she painted mine.”
14. “My dad holding me as a baby, me holding my newborn son.”
15. “Same drama.”
Who do you think you’ve gotten your looks from? Is it a very distinct resemblance or something only you and a few others notice?