18 Cats Who Try Their Best to Fit in the Smallest Space Available
Cats are known more than any other pet to hide in really small spaces, and there is a perfectly good explanation for this. Hiding offers them a sense of security that being out in the open can’t give them. It is also in their nature to hide in small, dark places to hunt for their prey. Additionally, your cat might find a hiding spot to hang out in whenever something stresses them out.
Now I’ve Seen Everything finally understands why pets, especially cats, hide in such small spaces, and we’ve gathered 18 pictures that display this tendency.
1. “14 pounds of cat in a 12-inch sink”
2. “What do you mean I can’t fit?”
3. Ready for some cooking!
4. “Her name is Audrey, she is the smallest kitten I’ve ever seen, and she fell asleep in my roommate’s pocket like this.”
5. “Looks comfy.”
6. Keeping the bananas company
7. “This is Basil, and he is 1 gallon.”
8. Ready to be shipped.
9. “Meet Blossoms.”
10. Nothing in the kitchen is safe.
11. “My cat curled up in my vacuum hose.”
12. “Try to find me.”
13. If it fits, then it’s a perfect spot.
14. “I need to find a new bowl now.”
15. “Poor kitten was eaten alive by a Croc.”
16. A bowl full of cat
17. “My girlfriend’s cat was reunited with the basket he was brought home in.”
18. “Cup of cat”
Do you have a pet that is so small and agile that it hides in the smallest spaces possible? Do you ever wonder why they act this way?