20 Men Who Had Their Hearts Stolen by Adorable Pets
According to science, making eye contact with your pet can trigger the love hormone called oxytocin. This explains why we can’t resist the urge to hug them when they give us their puppy eyes. And it’s also probably why some people who previously disliked animals suddenly find themselves falling in love with them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered 20 photos of animals who used their charms to melt even the toughest hearts.
1. “’We don’t need another dog. A small dog won’t be any fun.’ His famous last words.”
2. “That was quick for the guy who said he wasn’t a cat person and has not ever liked them.”
3. “He’s only going to be in the way, I’ll step on him.”
4. “He said ’no’ to inside cats for years, but she stole his heart.”
5. “My dad, who didn’t want a horse, suggested picnicking with him. He brought lunch for my horse too.”
6. “He was a firm opponent of the hairless cat, but skin to skin is the best way to connect.”
7. “’We don’t have time for a dog, and I don’t want one messing up my room...’ - Me to my roommates 2 years ago”
8. “Dad went from, ’You’re taking him with you when you leave.’ to, ’Are you really gonna take him with you?’”
9. “My husband didn’t want a dog. I think Nina won him over.”
10. “We don’t need another cat.”
11. “My boyfriend cooing to a little fluffy hamster that he NEVER WANTED. He absolutely adores her, and the feeling is definitely mutual.”
12. “I still find it hilarious how much he babies her after years of saying he’d never get another dog.”
13. “This is my dad, who said he hates cats, and my cat.”
14. “Father-in-law kept saying up to the day we got Coco that we weren’t getting her. Now, these 2 are the best of friends.”
15. “My husband with the dog he said he didn’t want.”
16. “Featuring both Egg and Pepper, who he did not want”
17. “Dad taking the ’rabbit we didn’t need’ on a road trip”
18. “My adorable father Toby cradling my little Panda. He insisted we ‘return her’ when we brought her home as a surprise.”
19. “Boyfriend who said, ’NO, we cannot get a dog!’ for 3 years before I finally convinced him. Now she sits in his lap instead of mine in the car.”
20. “There is no way another cat can step in this house.”
If you had to convince someone they should get a pet and you could only use one picture to do it, which one would it be? Show us!