20 Sights That Flooded People’s Hearts With Warmth
Some things are so wholesome a smile is drawn on your face faster than lightning. Whether it’s an animal that’s too adorable for words or a kid whose actions restore our faith in humanity, the universe sends these gifts our way to brighten our days. Fortunately, people can now easily capture them with a click of a button and save them for a lifetime.
Now I’ve Seen Everything created a display of moments that can leave anyone teary-eyed.
1. “Twin burritos! My husband and our newborn son, sleeping in the hospital”
2. “My able-bodied wife found herself in a fencing tournament with a wheelchair-restricted opponent.”
3. “My daughter was born 10 weeks premature. Today, she let us know she’s ready to rock.”
4. “My grandmother turned 100 last October. This is her doing a plank for 30 seconds.”
5. “My daughter donated her hair today.”
6. “My dad texted me telling me he was proud of the woman I’ve grown up to be. The next day, I showed up to the house like this.”
7. “I love The Avengers. My wife tolerates it, and me.”
8. “My friend had waited years to see this band in concert, and one of the brothers sang her favorite song to her.”
9. “The legend continues: My mom with me as a baby, and adult-me with my baby!”
10. “My girlfriend sent me this pic of my dog when I was having a tough day at work.”
11. “My son meeting his grandpa for the first time”
12. “My husband tried to make my daughter a birthday cake. I can see the similarities.”
13. “My grandma sent me this photo while she was watching my daughter. Reminds me of a Russian doll!”
14. “THIS is happiness: my husband and our cat, Momo.”
15. “My first-ever dance with my sweet son who felt confident enough to go. Hopefully, this is the first of many.”
16. “My indoor cat’s first time experiencing heights, and he instantly regretted it.”
17. “My kids inherited my childhood toys, and only my daughter wants to play with ’dolls.’ Action Man is now living the sweet life.”
18. “#2 has arrived and #1 loves her already.”
19. “It is my disabled sister’s 19th birthday. It has been a long time since she smiled like this.”
20. “My mom would freak if this photo was made into a drawing. ’Mother/son’ moment commemorated!”
Which of these photos put a smile on your face? Do you have your own special moments captured in photos? Feel free to share them with us.