Martha Stewart, 81, Looks Super Young, All Thanks to Her 7 Self-Care Rules
The dazzling Martha Stewart is 81 years old! She became famous as a talented businesswoman, television host, and writer, but recently she has been increasingly drawing attention to her youthful appearance and porcelain-like skin. We decided to find out the secret to Martha’s beauty.
She’s proud of her impeccable glow.
While getting her hair washed at the hair salon, Stewart took the chance to share a few close-ups of her face with her 1.7 million Instagram followers.
She proudly flaunted her perfect complexion and wrote, ’’My skin looks great in all of them.’’ Stewart also noted, ’’Un filtered. No facelift. Great derms my whole life,’’ insisting that her stunning selfies are totally natural. She credited her glow further to ’’great exercise’’ as well as ’’amazing facials for the last 40 years!’’
Marta denies plastic surgery. She also admitted that she is not a fan of botox: “I’ve had absolutely no plastic surgery whatsoever. Every now and then there are certain fillers that I can do for a little line here or there, but I hate Botox. It’s a weird thing for me. I really and truly don’t do a lot.”
Her healthy lifestyle is key.
Stewart insists that getting older doesn’t mean that we have to lead a more passive lifestyle. On the contrary, she explained that she keeps her body moving and maintains her ’’healthy lifestyle," and this is why she still looks so young and fabulous.
’’I try to go to pilates as many times a week as I possibly can." The businesswoman noted. ’’I’m not going to start living badly just because I’m getting older. Once you’ve lived well, you always should live well."
Stewart’s 7 ultimate skin care tips.
Aside from decades of a healthy diet and rigorous exercise, Stewart follows these 6 simple yet effective rules to maintain her illuminated, porcelain-like skin.
- First, she never goes to sleep without removing all her makeup. Stewart had once explained, “The one thing I insist on is a clean face.”
- She also washes her face with baby oil, especially when she has a lot of makeup on after a TV show.
- The business mogul also makes sure she has a face mask on every morning. Stewart explained that she usually wakes up at 5 a.m. and leaves the mask on for about an hour. She also added, ’’I use any kind of mask I have lying around...’’
Martha Stewart in 2010.
- Stewart eats well and drinks her green juice every day. She once shared, “My green juice is really special to me. I think it’s the secret of good skin, it’s the secret of good, healthy hair.”
- She stays out of the sun and insists on using her sunblock every single day. She explained, ’’I mix it with my foundation or whatever I’m putting on."
- Stewart tries to keep facial treatments to a minimum. She has never had a face peel and she only gets injectables twice a year. She also insists that she has never gone under the knife. Stewart shared, ’’People are always saying that I had a facelift. I have never had surgery.’’
- She’s always moving. “I ride at least once a week, my beautiful Friesian horses. I sort of never sit down. That’s one way I stay active, I don’t sit very much,” she admits. “I walk, I hike. I garden. I’m always planting, I’m always weeding, I’m always designing. So I’m outside a lot. I have a lot of animals too that I take care of...it keeps one very, very busy.”
Martha inspires us to stay young at heart and in the body. We believe that every woman dreams of looking like this at 81 without plastic surgery. By the way, there are other celebrities who have also opted out of plastic surgery and have no regrets about it.