15 Designers Who Deserve an Award for Their Outside-the-Box Thinking
Being a designer means finding creative solutions and making any item appear as attractive as possible. And while it’s better not to judge a book by its cover, we’re all guilty of buying things we don’t need just because the product designer did a really good job.
Here at Now I’ve Seen Everything, we gathered 15 examples of creative and clever designs made by truly talented people.
1. “This bike rack in front of my orthodontist.”
2. “This book on money is designed like a credit/debit card.”
3. “A new pop-open box which actually lets you fit your hand inside the cracker box.”
4. “Dutch burger joint menu”
5. “This toaster’s cord has finger pull.”
6. “Ice cream protective seal”
7. “This packaging for a digital Polaroid camera”
8. “Cheese cutter from the Swedish Museum in Philadelphia”
9. “This dishwasher projects a timer onto the floor.”
10. “Found in a clothing store dressing room.”
11. “This grocery bag promoting paper bags over plastic ones”
12. “The clock of a local hair salon”
13. “Two-in-one plant feeder”
14. “Barcode on a roll of paper towels”
15. “This bottle opener”
Which of these designs impressed you the most? What item from this compilation made you think, “I need this right now!”?
Preview photo credit xXHacker69Xx / Reddit, TheJuliettest / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Design/15 Designers Who Deserve an Award for Their Outside-the-Box Thinking
Share This Article