15 Pictures That Prove Nature Is the Best Cloning Machine
When a soon-to-be-parent finds out they’re expecting a baby, their brains start to boil. They usually wonder what, or who, their child will look like. Brown hair? Blonde hair? Red hair? No hair? Our today’s heroes must have surprised their parents and other relatives, because they look like almost an exact copy of one of their family members.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything love seeing how genetic codes leave imprints from generation to generation, and that’s why we made a compilation of 15 pics that show the copying power of genetics.
1. “My mom on the right in 1965, and my daughter on the left in 2014”
2. “My father and I, 29 years apart”
3. “36 years later, my daughter ended up with the exact same curls as me.”
4. “I found dad’s biological mother (he was adopted) and located some brand new family that looks just like me. Below is a picture of me and my biological grandmother.”
5. Maya Hawke and her mother, Uma Thurman
6. “My son looks a little bit like me.”
7. Reese Witherspoon and her daughter Ava Phillippe
8. “My mom and me in 2005 vs me now — everyone says I look exactly like her when she was a teenager.”
9. “My newborn inherited my fingers.”
10. Cindy Crawford and her daughter Kaia Gerber
11. “I got a handmade Father’s Day shirt from my grandson, and it looks like he inherited my smile.”
12. “Ear birthmarks shared by my baby son and me”
13. “My dad and me”
14. “My wife and kids have a birthmark on the same spot on their index knuckle.”
15. Cindy Crawford and her daughter, Kaia Jordan Gerber, around the same age
Have you inherited a genetic trademark from your parents or grandparents?