20 People Who Can Teach Us a Lesson on Self-Improvement
Learning a skate trick at 45 years old or losing 200 lbs in a few months are remarkable feats. When these achievements are shared online, they create a wave of inspiration for others to never give up on their personal goals. No matter the obstacles, they remind us to keep pushing forward.
Now I’ve Seen Everything comes to you with stories of success that will warm your heart in seconds.
1. “Before and after my weight loss.”
2. “I proposed to my best friend, not knowing she was planning on doing the same. She did it anyway.”
3. “I had a close call with death and decided to make a change.”
4. “I started a new job this week, and I was determined to own being non-binary right from the outset.”
5. “My husband and I do rescue. You can change a life, and you can see it in their eyes.”
6. “At 45 years old, I finally learned how to ollie.”
7. “My dad changed his life around at 70 years old.”
8. “My grandma is 89, and her groom is 86. They met 9 months ago and fell madly in love. It’s never too late to begin again.”
9. “It’s been 6 months since my life changed completely. I’m feeling happy. We have only one life to enjoy.”
10. “8 years ago, I decided to turn my life around for the better.”
11. “In 2014, I weighed 206 lbs and felt like crap all the time. I decided I needed to turn my life around...”
12. “After being a stay-at-home dad for 6 years I, 35, started college alongside my son who just started kindergarten.”
13. “400 lbs to 187 lbs — new life, new year”
14. “I’m 30, and I set a goal of being a first-time homeowner before the year ended!”
15. “I did it! After 7 years!”
16. “How it started vs How it’s going. Born 3 months premature, 1 lb 11 ounces and not expected to live”
17. “My friend and I decided that the time was right to get serious, him for his newborn daughter, me for my dating life. One year apart.”
18. “For everyone who has suffered from an eating disorder. Everything is possible. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you!”
19. “The girl on the left never could have dreamed of the life she has now.”
20. “I think, after graduating college, I got a grasp on life. It’s never too late to find yourself and learn something new.”
What was the biggest decision you made that changed your life for the better? Do you have before and after pics of yourself? Please, share them with us!