20 People Who Will Shine Wherever They Go With Their Unique Features
We’re all born with something special that makes us irreplaceable. But some people’s uniqueness is so physically apparent that they turn heads wherever they go. And while these people might first consider their difference as a burden, they would realize with time that this eccentric feature is in fact a blessing. Because it gives them that extra charm and an aura of mystery which can never be taken away from them.
Now I’ve Seen Everything wants to share with you the extraordinary features of some people that prove the human body is a bottomless pit of surprises.
1. My fused fingers
2. No fingerprints
3. “This shape I can make with my tongue”
4. “None of my fingers have a middle joint.”
5. “I was born with a leg defect that makes my knee face inward on the sides of my legs.”
6. “I have a tear drop-shaped birthmark perfectly placed under my right eye.”
7. “I can make a ’square’ with my fingers.”
8. “The artificial disks in my spine look like a black hole in this MRI.”
9. “I’m the guy with 4 fingers on his right hand!”
10. “My iris is misshapen, but I have no known eye problems after 25 years!”
11. “I was born with 6 fingers on my left hand. The old fingernail still grows as a tiny claw out the side.”
12. “I have a sort of a second ankle. The doctor said he’d never seen this before.”
13. ’’My 3-ish toes.’’
14. “Born without a pupil in my left eye”
15. “This patch of hair that grows with no color pigment, lately I’ve thought it’s actually kind of cool.”
16. “My ring finger has several ’joints’.”
17. “My son was born with natural elf ears.”
18. “I’m double jointed in both my shoulder blades. I look like a booster seat.”
19. “My geographic tongue. One of 3% of the population.”
20. No middle joints
Do you, or anybody you know, have any unique features in your bodies? What makes it memorable to you?