How 20 Stars Who Stole Our Hearts in the 2000s Look Today
The 2000s gave us a ton of new trends and with it rose music and films that we love to this day. The stars of then haven’t been forgotten and many even still have a prominent career now. However, 2 decades have passed since the turn of the century, so it’s always fascinating to see how some of our famous teen crushes have aged.
1. Jena Malone, Life as a House
2. Jonathan Bennett, Mean Girls
3. Chad Michael Murray, Freaky Friday
4. Raven-Symoné, That’s So Raven
5. Josh Hartnett, Pearl Harbor
6. Adam Brody, The O.C.
7. Tom Welling, Smallville
8. Hilary Duff, A Cinderella Story
9. Jesse McCartney, Keith
10. Hayden Panettiere, Heroes
11. Brandon Flowers, The Killers
12. Cillian Murphy, 28 Days Later...
13. Hugh Dancy, Ella Enchanted
14. Jennifer Connelly, Hulk
15. Shane West
16. Wentworth Miller, Prison Break
17. Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Final Destination 3
18. Milo Ventimiglia, Gilmore Girls
19. David Boreanaz
20. Ben Barnes, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Who was your crush in the 2000s? We`d love to hear about it in the comments!