15+ People Who Saw the Universe’s Sense of Humor in Action
We’ve all probably seen occurrences that made us exclaim “What were the odds!” That’s probably something Violet Jessop said more than once, given that she survived not one, not two, but three major accidents while working as a ship stewardess, including Titanic. Luckily, she didn’t get hurt, and the most unbelievable part of it all — Violet kept working on ships until retirement.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found some other stories about “one-in-a-million chance” events that the Internet users shared.
1. “Met Keanu Reeves once when I was 14, and again when I was 17. He was wearing the same t-shirt both times.”
2. “My dog’s white stripe lines up perfectly with the water’s edge.”
3. “My brother hit every pin except 7,8,9, and 10. How odd is that?”
4. Camouflage shoes
5. “Found a bowl in a vintage store made by the guy who inspired me as a kid. At home, I realized it was in a book I’ve owned for 31 years.”
6. “Perfectly placed web”
7. “A pigeon pooped a portrait of itself on a leaf.”
8. “This restaurant’s wallpaper is almost the same as my shirt.”
9. “Wasps made a nest on my anti-wasp spray bottle.”
10. “My friend’s dog had her own SHINY!”
11. “Actor Sean Astin photo bombing me in 1993 at an inaugural ball and again 26 years later at Disneyland.”
12. “Was practicing my disc golf drives and this happened.”
13. “Found an E that survived the recycling process on the cardboard we use at work.”
14. “My new robot vacuum decided to quit apparently.”
15. “I took the photo before the 1|3 symbol appeared on his phone screen.”
16. “My friend ran over a tire while driving and it got stuck on his tire.”
17. “A leaf fell in front of my phone the second it took a timed photo.”
18. “Told my girlfriend it was impossible to stand a coin on its side.”
What is the most unlikely thing that has happened to you? Looking through your pics and stories in the comments is always the best part of the day for us. So come on!