15 Times People’s Vision Couldn’t Decipher What’s Going On
Once in a blue moon we come across something that makes our brain question what’s real and what isn’t. It can be a trick of shadows or a play with angles, but neverthless when they’re captured in a photo they never fail to test our wits. Luckily, the internet is overflowing with folks that appreciate these accidental mind teasers.
Now I’ve Seen Everything challenges you to crack the puzzling reality behind a few images.
1. “This mushroom looks just like a giant chocolate donut.”
2. “Mud spatters on the car window created an accidental Monet on my friend’s outback road trip.”
3. “Lost our dog again...”
4. “The cracked paint looks like elvish writing.”
5. “A peacock with no plumage, standing in front of an aloe plant.”
6. “My full cup of milk that made the cup look upside down.”
7. “A metal saucepan’s reflection of a burner makes it appear transparent.”
8. “The ball isn’t on his head. It’s on the floor behind him.”
9. “The hotel hallway makes her look tiny.”
10. “The way this truck is painted to look like it’s open.”
11. “My wife has eyeliner that I keep mistaking for a battery.”
12. “Just a cow. Its name is Bertha.”
13. “The sand dispersed on this new bike lane makes it look as though the sun is shining.”
14. “My friend easily carrying his end of this fallen tree.”
15. A levitating hand
Have you ever seen something that seemed to defy the laws of physics? Have you taken any similar pics like these? Shine bright like a diamond in our comment section with your stories and photos!