17 Situations That Prove Love Gives Our Lives Meaning
A study has found that people who experience more moments throughout the day where they feel loved also have significantly higher levels of psychological well-being. After all, the atmosphere created around us and the energy we receive from people can make or break our day. This is why it is always crucial to choose the people we hang out or work with wisely. And some might even argue that it is better to pass on a job rather than put up with unpleasant co-workers.
At Now I’ve Seen Everything, we’re all about creating a warm and uplifting ambiance. This is why we will share with you 17 pics that will send positive vibes straight to your doorstep.
1. ’My daughter put her sandals inside my work shoes so she could wear them and “be like daddy”.
2. “He just loves his Pokémon!”
3. “Every year, my 90-year-old grandma crochets hats for kids in need. This year, one of her assigned teens came out as bi.”
4. ’’I found 3 kittens on the road. This baby fell asleep in my hands. Best day of my life.’’
5. “Recently, every morning, my father places bird food in the yard for my mother to wake up to this view.”
6. “I jokingly asked my mom to knit a sweater for my cat. She took it seriously and actually did it.”
7. “My boyfriend grew up incredibly poor and always wanted a Charizard lunch bag. I found the lunchbox on eBay, 18 years later.”
8. “I have seen dog wedding ring bearers before...but first time ever seeing a cat wearing a suit!”
9. “We fed our backyard squirrel ONCE...meet Frankie at our backyard door waiting for more nuts.”
10. “My 88-year-old grandfather holding a bunny for the very first time!”
11. “My 5-year-old sister made a passport for our cat!”
12. “An orphaned baby opossum I am raising”
13. “My grandfather is so proud of his cacti (I’m pretty proud of him too)!”
14. “6 weeks vs 6-month-old Noodle”
15. “Found him on the ground by our sliding glass door.”
16. “My grandmother and her snowman”
17. ’’When my daughter’s rat is nervous he holds her hand for comfort.’’
Do you have a picture that always makes you smile, no matter what? Tell us in the comments.