17 Times People Couldn’t Believe How Unlucky They Were
When buying or asking for a service, being able to see a photo or have it with you as a reference is very important. That’s how you will know what to expect or give an idea to someone what you want and need from them. However, these photos are often exaggerated or pure lies and they are just used as a selling trick. And in cases of an asking service, a professional isn’t able to execute them exactly as they look.
We are sure many of you have been deceived by ads and Now I’ve Seen Everything wants you to know that you are not alone in this.
1. “Did my barber mess with me?”
2. An evil genious sandwich packaging.
3. “I bought a scratching post for my cat.”
4. “The image on the box was slightly exaggerated.”
5. “Ordered a bamboo online. Today it arrived in all its glory.”
6. “Every single grape in the bag has seeds.”
7. “These cat socks.”
8. Where is the meat?
9. “My kit came with no kat.”
10. “Looks (and tastes) like old bread left in the sun.”
11. “Heavy duty combat boots.”
12. “My son turned 1 yesterday. This was the topper to his space-themed cake. Left is what we ordered, right is what we got.”
13. Definitely like the picture shows.
14. The amount of tomatoes is just too much.
15. “We ordered the cake on the left and received the cake on the right. Elmo has seen better days.”
16. “What was ordered vs. what was received.”
17. “Expectation vs reality — yup, that’s the waistband without any elastic not being able to go past my chest, lol.”
Have you ever been deceived so much by an ad? Did you get your money back or did you get stuck with the product?