20 People Who Transformed Into the Best Version of Themselves
Change is important, especially if it gives your self-love a boost. Whether your goal is to lose weight, have plastic surgery, or simply try a different haircut, aiming for a new look always requires commitment, hard work, and even a sprinkle of courage. Fortunately, the world is full of people who aren’t afraid to break a sweat for their dreams.
Now I’ve Seen Everything comes to you with a selection of photos that will hopefully inspire you.
1. “I lost weight, grew a beard, and started modeling in my thirties.”
2. “Almost 1 year apart — there are no words for how amazing I feel.”
3. “The weight loss is nice, but I’ve dropped a lot of other baggage as well.”
4. “Roughly one year apart here, never even realized the progress in my face until I found an old selfie.”
5. “10 months, the second time in my life I’ve lost 70 pounds”
6. “I struggled with emotional eating due to depression and anxiety. I’m still in the process of losing weight but satisfied with the current progress.”
7. “1 year after osteotomy jaw surgery”
8. “37 feeling 27. Happy, healthy, and confident. I am back!”
9. “Feeling like a completely different person!”
10. “Not quite done yet. My daughter is the reason I decided to turn my life around.”
11. “I’m counting calories, making healthier choices, and sticking to a workout plan I love.”
12. 4 years apart
13. “2-year anniversary of hitting goal weight”
14. “A picture of how amazing you’re going to feel on your wedding day after all your hard work”
15. “A salesman grows a ginger beard and becomes a GQ model...”
16. “Day by day, I don’t always see the changes, but then a pic like this pops up and I feel proud of how far I’ve come!”
17. “Only 5 more lbs to go and feeling better than ever!”
18. “It may be the same spot in the same clothes but definitely a different jawline.”
19. “I did this with running, keto, and green smoothies, and I’m ready to lose some more weight!”
20. “Last year, I was the heaviest and most unhealthy I’ve ever been. This year, I walked in my city’s fashion week.”
What’s your ideal weight? How hard is it for you to maintain a healthy weight loss regime?