20+ Pics That Prove Genuine Love Is All We Need
Imagine how complicated and dark our life would be if love hadn’t existed. Some might even say that love is what gives our existence its whole meaning and purpose. This is why the gestures of affection that we get from our closest people and our pets remain forever engraved in our hearts and memories. And even after long decades, remembering them will always bring a smile to our faces and a sparkle to our eyes.
Now I’ve Seen Everything believes that nothing beats the comfort we get from feeling loved. We will share with you a collection of pics that will make your day 10 times more pleasant.
1. ’’I promised to try to love her as much as our Golden does.’’
2. ’’He’s always looking up to me even though I’m the one who really needs him.’’
3. Who said cats and dogs didn’t like each other?
4. “72 years of marriage — they take a nap like this every day.”
5. “After 4 months of being in college online, having to deal with different time zones, visa rejections...my love and I finally met.”
6. One of the best and most sweet pictures of Dwayne Johnson and his family
7. “Let a mangy stray dog in from the cold one day, and years later, she’s never stopped looking at me like this.”
8. “They are inseparable.”
9. “After 7 months and a planned trip that didn’t pan out, we’re finally together!”
10. ’’And to think that they used to hate each other in the past!’’
11. “He loves his moo moo.”
12. “Happy Fourth Anniversary, my love. 9 years together and it just gets better every day!”
13. “My 2 donkeys, Marley and Journey, absolutely love each other.”
14. “I proposed and she said yes! What started 400 miles apart will become a life we share side by side.”
15. “His previous owners used to keep him in a cage most of the day.”
16. “The way my dog looks at my dad”
17. “My husband and I recently got a puppy. This picture sums up our marriage now.”
18. Find someone who will look at you the way this puppy looks at its owner!
19. “These 2 were meant to become brothers.”
20. “Princess Betty and I had almost 16 years of loving gazes, but this is my favorite.”
21. ’’At 62-years-old, I decided to get over my “I don’t like cats” phase. Here is the result so far...’’
What’s one picture on your phone that you will always treasure because of how much it’s filled with love? We would be happy if you could contribute to this feel-good article with even more sweetness!