19 Men Prove That Being a Dad Is a Very Rewarding Job
Being a father doesn’t just mean being strong; it also means being loving. Because of this, there are men who seek to be more involved and play with their children. They want their little ones to know that they are there for them. The task of raising a child is not an easy one, yet about 85% of fathers say that this profession is the best job in the world.
At Now I’ve Seen Everything, we recognize those men who day after day do the impossible to see their children smile. And although sometimes fatherhood gets complicated, they look for ways to figure it out.
1. “I told my daughter, ’You leave your stuff in the living room, I am going to try it on.’”
2. “Best thing I’ve ever done”
3. “I never imagined life could be so joyful.”
4. “I worried before he was born that I wouldn’t feel like a dad right away. But it all hit me like a freight train as soon as I saw him.”
5. “My construction worker dad friend kept the nail art his 4-year-old daughter gave him.”
6. “Despite the odds myself, as a fraternal twin with fraternal twins, I couldn’t be happier.”
7. “My daughter put her sandals inside my work shoes so she could wear them and ’be like daddy.’”
8. “I’ve been a full-time single dad since November, and today I took my girls to get our nails done. It was my first time and I love it!”
9. “The first pic is of my dad and me in 1990. The second is us with my son — same house, same spot, same goofy grins.”
10. “When you’re balding but your daughter wants to do your hair”
11. “Losing my mind... Home for the next 4 weeks with my 3-year-old son, 2-year-old daughter, and newborn son.”
12. “27 years between the photos of my daughter and me. She is now a lady and I’m still in the military.”
13. “Surrounded by women his whole life and now he finally has the sons he’s always asked for! ;)”
14. “First time cutting my son’s hair”
15. “Today I found my reason why.”
16. “Still not 100% sure what I’m doing, but these past 4 months have been the best!”
17. “As a dad, giving my daughter the hairstyle that makes her feel like a queen always is a win in my book.”
18. “From my daughter’s daycare today — my eyes only got a little bit sweaty.”
19. “It was only a matter of time.”
What was the most memorable moment with your father? Do you have a photo of it? Please share it with us!