18 Pics That Show the Purest Kind of Love Between Pets and Their Owners
Our bond with pets is unbreakable. We care for them, and our little friends give us lots and lots of love in return. What’s more, pets are a great source of comfort and emotional support for us; researchers say they decrease stress and even help children with their emotional and social skills.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything cherish all the wonderful emotions we get from being around pets, and we want to share them with you.
1. “My bride wanted her first look to be with her bestest boy; definitely my favorite photos from the whole day!”
2. “Daddy/daughter/dog brother Sunday nap snuggles”
3. “These are my daughter and my granddaughter being adored by their feline friend, Harley. She is a very loving kitten and is taking a real liking to my daughter’s adorable daughter!”
4. “My 9-year-old daughter and our Maine Coon kitten”
5. “My daughter wanted to nap with her puppy.”
6. “My 9-month-old puppy protecting my 8-year-old step-daughter while she sleeps in the car”
7. “My daughter reading a story to our kitten...”
8. “2-week-old golden waking up from a nap in my arms! I am in love.”
9. “The look on my daughter’s face when I told her she gets to adopt a kitten for a surprise birthday present”
10. The way he stares at the baby is pure love!
11. “One of my twin daughters cuddling with my sister’s 10-month-old Dogo Argentino puppy!”
12. “Phoenix calls the shot and chooses where she wants to sleep.”
13. “My very happy 4-year-old daughter holding a box of 8 kittens”
14. “I love being able to see how happy my daughter is to have a cat again.”
15. “My snuggle baby”
16. “My daughter and her new baby doll, a.k.a. our new puppy”
17. “My son always texts to say he’s on his way home. So, I open the door, letting his 17-year-old cat and 16-year-old doggo know that he’s on his way. This is them waiting for him. Thought it was adorable and wanted to share.”
18. “Somebody got a birthday kitten with a side of pure love.”
How do you think the presence of a pet influences children’s development? How was your relationship with animals during your childhood?