20 Photos That Will Quench Your Thirst for Perfection
They say that “nothing is perfect,” but the things in this article surprised us with their flawless patterns and beauty. Looking at them can be quite a cathartic experience, especially since these satisfying images have the ability to give us comfort and make us feel that everything is in order.
We know how important it is to rest our brains every now and then, so Now I’ve Seen Everything collected these 20 photos that will soothe your eyes and relax your mind.
1. “This pleasing pea arrangement”
2. “The way my smoothie blended”
3. “Just a fresh, new jar of smooth lip balm”
4. The symmetry in this bologna sandwich
5. “Farm fresh eggs organized by color”
6. “There’s something so oddly satisfying about seeing a spiral granny square come together.”
7. “My brother made a perfect pancake today.”
8. “I bought Skittles and filled all the holes in my chair with them.”
9. This perfectly 2-toned chili.
10. “This gift I wrapped.”
11. “The color gradient that my leek left is oddly satisfying.”
12. “Moving is a grind, but this is my favorite type of pride.”
13. “This stack of logs”
14. “Opened a new box of tea this morning.”
15. “This gorgeous paper wrapped perfectly. My grandmother is totally smiling from heaven right now.”
16. “I pulled this plant from its square pot.”
17. This chopping board and wedding ring are a perfect fit.
18. “Restaurant’s takeout containers fit perfectly inside the bag. They have no idea how much this delights me.”
19. “Fresh strawberry gummies! Made today in my pastry school.”
20. “This paper pieced quilt that I made”
Do you enjoy looking at symmetrical and flawless images as well? Do you have photos that you think will be a perfect fit for this collection? Share them with us in the comments.