14 People Who Overcame Hurdles and Found Happiness at the Finishing Line
When life gives you lemons, making a lemonade may not be that simple. A weight-loss journey, for example, requires tons of dedication and hard work. Fortunately, some people have found the key to success is never giving up and the results are beyond impressive.
Now I’ve Seen Everything hopes the people here can be a source of inspiration for sticking to their goals through thick and thin.
1. “3 years apart, I’m so much happier and healthier.”
2. “You lost an entire person in weight. That’s amazing!”
3. “I lost 235 lbs in 16 months.”
4. “53 years old and lost 75 lbs.”
“Excuse me, you have a typo. This says you are 53 when clearly you meant 35.”
5. “I’m getting Rebel Wilson vibes from that bang and pony combo, and I’m loving it!”
6. “At a healthy weight for the first time as an adult, and now it’s time to build muscle!”
7. “This is the best I’ve felt since my college days.”
8. “This is the same person? WOW!”
9. “Does this qualify as a glow up? 12 to 24 years old.”
10. “Losing weight and finding myself.”
11. “4 years really makes all the difference. Hang in there everyone.”
12. “A beautiful woman! It’s lovely to see such self-love.”
13. “Same dress, new person.”
14. “I can’t believe the leg difference! 4-5 KM daily walks in 16 months.”
What’s the hardest yet proudest thing you’ve ever been through?
Please note: This article was updated in August 2021 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.
Preview photo credit bumblebb94 / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/14 People Who Overcame Hurdles and Found Happiness at the Finishing Line
Share This Article