15+ Times People Proved That a Good Sense of Humor Turns Any Day Into a Funfest
Research has shown that we tend to notice negative moments more than positive ones. This has its roots in evolution, back when people’s lives were in constant danger and focusing on good stuff meant possibly failing to notice imminent danger. Nowadays, we can afford to enjoy life a little more and seek out the things that make us feel better.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are here to help you do just that with our hilarious compilation.
1. “Birthday present for my sister”
2. “My dad fed my sister the same way he fed our dog.”
3. “Tried to take a cute picture of my sons, but the oldest decided to go to another dimension.”
4. “I got a cat book... sums up my relationship status.”
5. “Parents got snowed in at the lake house. Mom sent me this and said, ’Your father and his friend are out of control.’”
6. “My sister-in-law just posted this picture of my nephew... it’s awesome.”
7. “My sister tried to buy a mirror on Craigslist, no picture was put up, so she asked the guy to send her one.”
8. “So, my friend’s wardrobe malfunction was captured at Six Flags.”
9. “My sister and her fiancé had a 90s-themed engagement party... failed to specify a century.”
10. “Sister messaged me to ask how the wax strips were, tidying up my unibrow.”
11. “My DoorDash driver sent the confirmation photo.”
12. “A family friend just met his newest niece, Claire. Anabel is her big sister.”
13. “My sister sent me a picture of my nephew on the toilet. I wanted to respond, but we don’t have a kid.”
14. “Saw my cat sleeping in a familiar pose, so I made him into a shirt.”
15. “My 8-year-old sister and I got each other the same present.”
16. “My fiancé and I tested our teeth marks in the butter...neither match. But later, the mystery was solved.”
Which of these situations do you relate to the most? What is the photo from your own album that makes you feel like you’re watching a drama or a comedy?