17 Photos From People Who Were Unlucky Enough to Get the Worst Roommates Ever
We say, “my home is my castle” because we feel safe and welcomed there. Even more importantly, your home is the best place to feel like yourself and do whatever you want. But what if there’s someone else in your home who’s so comfortable there that they feel like they can fry a pickle with cheese or eat sausages off of someone else’s pizza.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found some photos that will make you appreciate your roommates (or lack of thereof).
1. “Roommate throws away dishes so he won’t have to do them (I bought all our dishes and silverware).”
2. “I live with monsters.”
3. “Went in here to flip a breaker and really wish I hadn’t. I can’t wait to get away from this house and this roommate. I can smell it from the hallway now.”
4. “How my 22-year-old sister opens ice cream packets”
5. This had to be planned... but why?
6. “Y’all wanna see my ex-roommates air fryer?”
7. “Roommate and her boyfriend left this for us after making 3 AM chili. Thanks! All of the dishes were previously clean.”
8. “Roommate used my favorite turtleneck as a BBQ rag last night.”
9. “My roommate is convinced the outer sheets on a roll of paper towels work better than the inner sheets of the roll. So this is what our countertop looks like.”
10. “Not even the worst it’s been. Just annoying because I cleaned the stove last night before bed and woke up to this.”
11. “Told my roommate he could have some of the pizza I ordered; proceeds to eat only the sausage off of the pizza.”
12. “My new roommate takes eggs out at random.”
13. “Caught my roommate making a ’cheese wrapped pickle.’”
14. “This is my roommate’s aquarium filter. It smells worse than it looks.”
15. “Roommate knocked over my $1,000 bike that was on a kickstand in the garage and just kept driving over it.”
16. “I’m living with monsters.”
17. “I live with 2 grown men. Just tell me why.”
Have you gone through things like these? What is the funniest or strangest thing you have ever experienced with a roommate?