17 Times People Shared Their Before and After Photos and Made Our Motivation Skyrocket
Anyone who has ever tried to lose weight knows that the journey is far from easy. Suddenly, your favorite foods are forbidden, and you have to spend hours working out at the gym. But once you see a completely different person in the mirror, you can’t help but feel unbelievably proud of yourself.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything felt an urge to hit the gym just by looking at these people who worked hard to transform themselves.
1. “You can do it too!”
2. “Stunning transformation!”
3. “Same shirt, new waist!”
4. “I focused on myself and set goals one day at a time.”
5. “Reaping all the benefits of my weight loss.”
6. “11 pounds down and sharper facial features”
7. “What 3 months of watching my calories did”
8. “Results from 2 months of working on myself”
9. “New life, new look!”
10. “I’ve learned that self-care is what I need to be happy.”
11. “Same shirt, different body”
12. “One year, 170 pounds down!”
13. “The practice of moderation helped me feel better than ever!”
14. “My takeaway: If you stick with it, it will get better.”
15. “Patience was the key to my progress.”
16. “I am 14 lbs off my goal weight and it is feeling real now.”
17. “Taking up less space at The Alamo”
Are you feeling motivated to focus more on yourself, or are you like one of the people on this list? Share your inspiring story with us!
Preview photo credit snowdevil84 / Reddit, grumpy_snuggles / Riddles
Now I've Seen Everything/People/17 Times People Shared Their Before and After Photos and Made Our Motivation Skyrocket
Share This Article