15 Harmless Things That Could Even Spook Captain America
Halloween may be far behind us now, but that doesn’t stop the universe from sending innocuous yet spine-chilling things our way. All year round, people record encounters with stuff that gives off creepy vibes. Whether it’s a lemon that decided to consume a fellow lemon, or a sign with an ominous evacuation warning, you need a brave soul to tread through these lands.
Now I’ve Seen Everything welcomes you on a journey through various haunting pics.
1. “A snowman I shouldn’t have created”
2. “I’m so disturbed yet also intrigued.”
3. “Thought someone was watching me. Turns out it’s just a pair of bolts.”
4. “Was trying to take a picture of my weird bed head and managed to take a picture mid-blink.”
5. “This sign is so unsettling.”
6. “Woke up with 4 random tiny cuts on my finger. I don’t have any pets if that’s what you’re thinking.”
7. “My driveway today”
8. “My daughter got a ring light for Christmas.”
9. “I walked up to my front door at 10 p.m. while swinging my lanyard. This is the image I got as a motion notification.”
10. “My husband left this in the bathroom for me to find. It’s the top of a tomato.”
11. “It’s a moss zombie.”
12. “My phone’s camera has an ‘eye enhancer’ function. I turned it up to 11.”
13. “The power went out at the Sears Tower.”
14. “My wife snapped a picture of my dog mid-sneeze, with a flash, in the dark.”
15. “Walked past the playroom and nearly had a heart attack.”
What’s the last thing that scared you? Leave your spookiest tales and pics in the comments!