17 Cleverly Designed Objects That Captured the Heart of Their Consumers
The best emotion is getting more than we expected with our purchase. Because it’s those little extra details that end up making us the most satisfied. And even more than the materialistic gain that we get, it’s the idea that the seller cares about the consumers and clients that gives us a warm fuzzy feeling. And this is also a smart and strategic move, because it guarantees that we become loyal customers to the brand.
Now I’ve Seen Everything wants to share with you some ordinary products with a special detail that stole the heart of their consumers.
1. Toy with extra toy inside
2. Gardening gloves came with claws
3. “This LEGO kit has a secret message in the base that only the builder will see.”
4. “This box has a message under the extra packaging.”
5. “This Hot Wheels car has a little bottle opener.”
6. “This cheetah pillow has a cheetah hidden in the prints.”
7. “This Japanese postcard has a hidden pig in Mount Fuji to show the year of the pig.”
8. “This tie has mice of both the rodent and computer species.”
9. “My son received this jersey from his grandmother.”
“When it was time to change him and the shirt flipped inside out, I saw that on the other side of the team badge there is a heart with the quote “united under the same [heart] beat.”
10. “Umbrella with a hidden message behind the bottom cap when you drop it.”
11. ’’Best surprise with my coffee.’’
12. “A shirt I got in Amsterdam that incorporates the word ‘SAIL’ in the bike.”
13. “Table with a hidden compartment”
14. “Inside this tie is a tiny giraffe wearing a tie.”
15. “Old Nokia phones used to have a smiley face hidden behind the faceplate.”
16. “My cake came with a knife that has hidden matches for birthday candles.”
17. ’’My husband ordered a used laptop and it was arrived completely packed in little paper cranes.’’
Have you ever bought an item that had a hidden message or other unique details?