20 People Who Just Can’t Catch a Break
Even if you don’t meditate, breathing and counting to 10 is a useful trick to get you through a tough day. Because there’s nothing you can do once you realize your phone melted while charging overnight. And there are a bunch of people on Reddit that can prove that life throws just about every curve ball you can imagine.
Now I’ve Seen Everything collected a few pics of incidents that put people’s patience to the test.
1. “Got some dreadlocks in my coke at the ball game.”
2. “Guess it’s toast for breakfast today.”
3. “Learn from my mistakes.”
4. “My dad left his window down in his truck while he stepped away for a few minutes, and a feral cat got in and ate all of his tacos.”
5. “My dad got rid of a perfectly functional mirror and put this new mirror in unevenly.”
6. “It’s always a pleasure to realize that your coworkers don’t know how to close a box properly. Right when you’re ready to go home.”
7. “He picked a bad day to block the fire hydrant.”
8. “Just got stung by a wasp, and I have a job interview later today. Can’t even talk right.”
9. “I was cruising about 50mph and then the plastic on the pedal snapped.”
10. “DoorDashed food, and in the 5 minutes it took me to get to the door, the neighbor’s cat ate through the box and stole some chicken.”
11. “So I had a sneezing fit while driving yesterday, and this happened.”
12. “Are you kidding me?”
13. “Owner used the wrong shampoo (hair dye).”
14. “So finally, after a year, I was able to get a PS5. My dog was excited too.”
15. “I gave a homeless man a freshly baked, warm bagel yesterday. He was kind, and I felt great driving away. The same intersection today.”
16. “The bottom of my glass fell off somehow and made a mess.”
17. “My dad’s phone. Left it to charge overnight, woke up, and saw this.”
18. “Someone drilled a hole in my gas tank. They got away with roughly $12 worth of fuel.”
19. “Dropped and broke my favorite plate I’ve used for 32 years. You served me well, Bros.”
20. “I left my AirPods on the plane.”
What circumstances often cause you to have a tough day? What do you generally do when something strange occurs in your life?