15+ Celebrity Pairs Proving That Fame Isn’t an Obstacle to True Friendship
Whatever age we are, having friends is vital. Unfortunately, we can sometimes lose touch because we’re too busy or far away from them. Actually, psychologists have come up with a whole list of 55 reasons why we lose friends, but apparently, fame isn’t one of them, as we can see so many examples of decades-long friendships.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything prepared a list of celebrity pairs with strong bonds.
1. Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves
2. Demi Moore and Bruce Willis
3. Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese
4. Cara Delevingne and Rihanna
5. Sarah Jessica Parker and Andy Cohen
6. Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift
7. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio
8. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
9. Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler
10. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson
11. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler
12. Naomi Watts and Nicole Kidman
13. Julia Roberts and George Clooney
14. Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence
15. Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie
16. Blake Lively and Florence Welch
Have you ever experienced platonic love before? Share your experience with us in the comment section below.