15+ Expectation vs Reality Pics That Could Lead to Trust Issues
Advertisements or sample photos are there to give us an idea of what to expect. Unfortunately, there are times when expectations and reality arrive at completely different places. And when these mishaps happen, they can either be extremely disappointing or frustratingly funny.
Now I’ve Seen Everything rounded up 18 photo comparisons from people who trusted the wrong party, but probably got a laugh out of these amusing fails.
1. “We ordered some Christmas cheer.”
2. “This patch I ordered.”
3. “Just bought these disco pants.”
4. “BFF got this bear hat for my cat to recreate an adorable Instagram post she saw.”
5. “I tried making cutesy frozen banana ghosts but they melted horrifically.”
6. “$49 electronics mystery box.”
7. “My wife attempted mummy cookies.”
8. “A 2020 version of the candle I ordered.”
9. “Not exactly what I ordered. I wanted the heart shape with cherries but in the exact style/color of the first pic.”
10. “When I was 8 years old I LOVED Pokémon. I asked my grandmother to make me an Elekid doll and this is what I got.”
11. “What I wanted vs What I got”
12. “I’ll be out making cult sacrifices in the woods if you need me.”
13. “When you binge-watch a baking show and think you have it in ya.”
14. “Super art coloring kit”
15. “Something went wrong with the icing.”
16. “What I asked for vs What I got”
17. “My son turned 1 yesterday. This was the topper to his space-themed cake.”
18. “Went to visit the Cherry and Spoon at the Sculpture Gardens in Minneapolis. (The cherry is out for repainting)”
- “Now it looks like a spoon with a Cheerio on it 😂” — © ReplyDramatic3902 / Reddit
Have you ever been disappointed with your order? What’s your weirdest shopping experience?