15 People Whose Genetics Gave Them Exceptional Features
Whether it’s having double-jointed fingers or a unique pattern in the eyes, some folks take being special to a whole new level. Their rare traits never fail to leave people astonished and are often a thing of beauty. Luckily, people own them proudly and share them with the world.
Now I’ve Seen Everything showcases here some truly remarkable gifts from genetics.
1. “I have freckles that are only visible under a black light.”
2. “I was born with 4 toes on one foot.”
3. “I have elf ears.”
4. “My pinky toe and my 2nd last toe changed places.”
5. “My vitiligo sort of looks like a map.”
6. “The right joint of my thumb never developed. I can’t bend it.”
7. “A freckle in my eye.”
8. “My feet are totally flat.”
9. “I was born with 2 different colored eyebrows and eyelashes.”
10. “This single long hair on my arm.”
11. “I have sectoral heterochromia and what I think is a pretty cool eye pattern.”
12. “I was born with one normal thumb and one toe thumb.”
13. “I have a patch of vitiligo in my hair at the back of my head, right in the middle so when I plait my hair it looks like this.”
14. “Me and some members of my family have this genetic mutation where our pinky fingers are bent inward.”
15. “My girlfriend has different finger structures.”
Do you have an unusual body feature? Tell us in the comments!