20 Designers Who Didn’t Put Too Much Thought Into Their Creations
There are many people out there who simply don’t care about their job or how efficient they are at it. One main reason is that they might be working for people who don’t care either, so there is zero motivation. Another reason could be that they just repeat the same thing again and again and are tired of it. However, their mistakes are simply inexcusable, but at least they can be entertaining.
Now I’ve Seen Everything would like to find an explanation for these 20 questionable designs.
1. You didn’t think this through, did you?
2. “Choose your path wisely”
3. “Tiny door and balcony”
4. “I followed this bus for 4 blocks to wait for it to pull over to share this beautiful work of art.”
5. “Big steps in a toilet cubicle in a mall — safe to say I fell as I was walking to the door after turning to flush.”
6. “Life’s too short for boring pants.”
7. “This CLOSED sign sends mixed messages.”
8. “These mug handles. Very uncomfortable to hold.”
9. “This angled mirror is a pain to use.”
10. Happy together
11. “This chair at the doctor’s office”
12. “I have to look at this every day at work.”
13. “A new carrier in my city has STOP buttons like this. When I want to put my elbow down, I press the button.”
14. “This is probably breaking some rules.”
15. Something went terribly wrong here.
16. “Teeth belong on your chin, apparently.”
18. “An air dryer was installed just above the light switch. When I’m closing the store, I keep accidentally activating it.”
19. “A shower I saw while house hunting”
20. “It’s going in the corner, one way or another.”
What is the worst design you’ve ever seen? Was it an architectural mishap or a deliberate error that showed how people didn’t really care?