14 Celebrities Who Rocked Vintage Dresses on the Red Carpet
Finding a gorgeous dress to wear on the red carpet or some other formal occasion is very exciting for famous women. They can turn to designers so they can wear something no one else has ever worn. Or some of them choose to wear vintage dresses that were once shown in fashion shows, but nobody has ever worn.
Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered 14 breathtaking dresses that gladly didn’t stay in a dark closet forever and were thrown under the bright lights again.
1. Cardi B wearing Thierry Mugler that was created in 1995-96.
2. Irina Shayk in Thierry Mugler that was worn on a runway show in 1997.
3. While attending Cannes Film Festival in 2021, Bella Hadid donned the same Jean Paul Gaultier dress that Naomi Campbell wore in 2002.
4. Jamie Lee Curtis wearing the dress of Marlene Dietrich.
5. For Cannes film festival in 2019 Bella Hadid chose a vintage Roberto Cavalli dress that Sharon Stone wore in 2013.
6. Cardi B in Thierry Mugler that was worn on a runway show in 1995.
7. In 2022 Zendaya brought back to life this striped vintage Valentino gown from 1992.
8. Ariana Grande wearing a 2003 Versace dress.
9. Margot Robbie wearing Chanel from 1994.
10. The sleeved bodice Dua Lipa is wearing in one of her music videos is a piece from Jean Paul Gaultier’s 1998 collection.
11. Rita Ora in Thierry Mugler worn on a runway show in 1997.
12. Lily-Rose Depp wearing a 1992 Chanel dress.
13. Reese Witherspoon wearing Christian Dior from his 1995 collection.
14. Kim Kardashian looked like a gorgeous siren when she put on this vintage Alexander MacQueen gown from the fashion collection he presented in 2002.
Do you think that old fashions could be upcycled and reworn today? Do you own any vintage pieces that you are proud of?