15+ Times People Made a Fresh Start and Needed to Adjust to Their Reflection in the Mirror
Improving oneself is probably among the toughest things you can do, but if you persevere and accomplish your goals, the results will be worth all the effort, sweat, and tears. Don’t take our word for it — our today’s heroes’ before and after photos say it all with no words.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are proud of their work and hope their pics will be the inspiration to achieve goals for us all.
1. “Changing my nutrition and sticking to it was the best decision of my life.”
2. “The most noticeable progress isn’t physical.”
3. “I want everyone to understand that a healthy life is possible no matter what your starting weight may be.”
4. “Weight loss and hair gains!”
5. “Never in my wildest dreams would I have considered posting a photo that didn’t cut off at the neck or have a filter.”
6. 4 years apart
7. “From obesity to bodybuilding in 2 years.”
8. “125 lbs to 220 lbs. 10 years”
9. A 136 lbs difference between the pics
10. “Roughly one year apart here, never even realized the progress in my face until I found an old selfie.”
11. “17 to 22. My hair doesn’t look like a bad wig anymore.”
12. “Obese my whole life and learning to eat more healthily, nutritionally, and emotionally.”
13. “When puberty hits you like a train.”
14. “The best thing I did for myself.”
15. Hard work really makes a difference.
16. “21 months — I manifested ’what if’ into a reality.”
17. “I’d hit a plateau at 138 lbs for months in 2019 before gaining 12 lbs over the past few months, but now I’m back on the healthy and losing train.”
Have you ever tried to stick to a healthy lifestyle for a long time? How did it go? Was it difficult?
Preview photo credit StableAbel/reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/15+ Times People Made a Fresh Start and Needed to Adjust to Their Reflection in the Mirror
Share This Article