16 People Who Worked Hard to Achieve a Change They Wanted
Persistence is one of the characteristics that all people would benefit from practicing. It gives you motivation to work harder and it teaches you that making mistakes only makes you stronger. And we can all learn a lot about it from all these people who set high goals and manage to achieve them. Even if it takes them years, they never give up and get back up on their feet.
Now I’ve Seen Everything would like to celebrate the achievements of these 16 people who decided that it was time for a change.
1. “3 week post op rhinoplasty. I’m so happy.”
2. “Finally, I achieved my goal of losing 100 pounds! Such a great feeling, finally.”
3. “397 lb to 223 lb”
4. “Still have about 40 lb to lose but I’m insanely happy with the progress I am making!”
5. “Maintaining since summer 2020 but my body composition continues to change.”
6. “The last time I wore traditional Indian wedding attire vs today.”
7. “Three years have passed and there are times where I’m scared to go back to where I was. But I just keep going and trying my hardest everyday.”
8. “Daily walks (2-3 miles) and Weight Watchers freestyle plan”
9. “After two surgeries, I can drop that glasses and live my new life.”
10. “2-year loss + 1-year maintenance”
11. “Literally, half the man I used to be!”
12. “Still fighting the good fight. Every good day adds up don’t focus too much on the bad and it won’t count as much.”
13. “Love you all, life is good!”
14. “2 years’ difference”
15. “I’ll never get over the difference in my face over the past 3 years.”
16. “I’m 10 months into this. I now weigh less than I have in 20 years.”
Have you ever worked so hard to achieve a goal of yours? What was your goal and how long did it take you to finally reach it?