18 Pics That Carry a Huge Emotional Load
People take pictures for various reasons, either they are happy or because they want to remember something. They also take pictures when they want to keep a certain moment and feeling in their memory for the rest of their lives. That’s why we take pictures during our happiest moments and look back at them whenever we want to feel better.
Now I’ve Seen Everything would like to share 18 pictures that will make you appreciate your life and the people in it more.
1. “Favorite pic of Strider (dog) and Smulder (cat) taken the day my daughter came home.”
2. “I was unable to wear my prosthesis for 40+ days. I never take for granted my ability to walk.”
3. “I found my wedding ring after my house burned down.”
4. “My grandparents never spent a night apart in 67 years. She has pneumonia and dementia. He has emphysema. I hope to find a love like this.”
5. “I was born without an arm, so I built myself my own electronic 3D-printed arm. This is me holding an egg.”
6. “My little brother with his deer friend.”
7. From December 2019 to January 2021
8. “Our rescue kitty is deathly afraid of humans. My mom came home from chemo and she finally snuggled!”
9. “It’s hard to believe my parents had me when they were 16.”
10. “First family photo was taken today”
11. “I became a vet to save lives and to make those lives better. This time I saved these puppies who were born alive by C-Section.”
12. “My brother and I after we were just adopted. It was going to just be me, but my parents found my brother and took us both.”
13. “Today I’m celebrating 2 years of sobriety. Alcohol made a lot of darkness in my life. I’m grateful for the vibrancy that has come back to me.”
14. “What 55 years of marriage looks like. She sits by and laughs as he tells another story about farting.”
15. “It’s been a hard 9 years of struggle, but I am finally here.”
16. “My sister removed my ex from our old engagement photos. Now I have beautiful professional portraits to cherish!”
17. “I made this dress by hand. When it walked on the runway, the crowd cheered so loud it brought tears to my eyes.”
18. “I’ve lost 100 lbs as of today and it’s my cake day.”
What is the most emotional moment you’ve ever shared with a friend or a family member?