21 Times Women Proved All You Need is Some Blush and Mascara to Reinvent Your Look
All women know makeup can do wonders. Whether you need to highlight your natural beauty or totally transform your look, eyeshadow and lipstick can come to the rescue. And you don’t even have to go to a beauty salon to freshen up your look, there are lots of makeup tips and tricks on the internet that will help you bring out the best of your beauty.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything were truly inspired by these 21 women who used the power of makeup to change beyond recognition.
1. “Making art from my passion”
2. “Soft look before & after”
3. “Before & after soft glam look”
4. “My night out look. I love the color combo! It balances the darkness of my eyes.”
5. “Today’s natural makeup — You look amazing and it’s incredible how well you concealed your under eye circles!”
6. “I’m 20 years old... Hope that doesn’t mean I look like I’m in my 30s or 40s!”
7. This is the true power of makeup.
8. Don’t be afraid of trying bright colors.
- Pretty lady! Purple looks great on your skin tone! Special shout out to your curls... They are gorgeous!!
9. “46 years old, my evening look”
10. “Before and after: I’m a hairstylist and wear a full face of makeup to work every day.”
11. “A before and after of my ideal everyday makeup look! If I had the time and patience to wear makeup every day...”
12. “The before and after of a minimal makeup morning — trying bolder brows!”
13. “Got a bunch of new makeup recently and was eager to try it out.”
14. “I like for my few freckles and beauty marks to show through, but I need full coverage over my acne scars. So I found my perfect foundation.”
15. “Me before makeup vs Me after makeup”
16. “Used a lot more blush than I normally do — very happy with how it came out!”
17. Sometimes, makeup can turn you into someone else entirely."
- “I didn’t know you had so many freckles!”
18. “The power of makeup!” — “Love the eyeshadow, what a transformation!! Thanks for sharing.”
19. The left photo is no makeup, the right one is what men mean when they say they like girls without makeup.
20. “This is my before and after, natural makeup.”
21. “Before and after black lipstick look.”
Do you use makeup every day? What is your favorite product?
Preview photo credit Nikki-nri / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/21 Times Women Proved All You Need is Some Blush and Mascara to Reinvent Your Look
Share This Article