15 Puzzling Images Even Nicolas Cage Would Have a Hard Time Figuring Out
From Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot to Indiana Jones and Ben Gates — these fictional characters have one thing in common: the ability to solve mysteries of all kinds. But to achieve that, they had to train their minds so as to boost their problem-solving skills. Well, you too can start practicing because the world is full of real-life enigmas waiting to be cracked.
Now I’ve Seen Everything is challenging your mental power with some deceitful photos.
1. “We’re getting a new kitchen countertop soon. Making sandwiches will be easier.”
2. It’s not what it looks like...
3. “When I opened the trunk, I thought someone had stolen the cover and the spare tire. Then I remembered I bought a mirror.”
4. “This cardboard looks like an ancient city.”
5. “My pineapple-scented wax melt looked like a pineapple ring.”
6. Levitating hand
7. “The river god showed himself when the water turned perfectly clear.”
- “No editing at all, except for rotating the photo 90 degrees.” — © Goldb****mcginty / reddit
8. This cat’s tongue made it look like she had lip fillers.
9. “A planking picture I took back when planking was a fad.”
10. “This pic of my wife and me looks like 2 pictures put together.”
11. “It’s so well lit in the gym that in the reflection behind us, it looks like she’s stretching in the parking lot.”
12. “One super-sized arm, please!”
13. “The water looks deep and crystal clear, but it’s actually just too dirty to see into at all.”
14. “Forbidden spaghetti: this is yarn that’s in the process of being dyed.”
15. “The grass has claimed another victim.”
Was there ever a time that you mistook an object or viewed a scenario differently than what it really was? Share your experience or photo with us in the comment section.