20 Rare Things People Witnessed That They Won’t Be Able to Unsee
We may rarely get a huge dose of adrenaline in our everyday life. But we’re sure that each of us would stare in awe if we saw the things mentioned in today’s article. We found people who got their daily portion of amusement and saw the sights that not everyone is lucky enough to see.
At Now I’ve Seen Everything, we believe that the ability to admire rare phenomena helps us channel our inner child and see the world with our eyes wide open. And here’s yet another reason to experience this feeling again.
1. A perfectly preserved ice from a leaf
2. “This conch has little eyeballs”
3. “You will never complain about a cold toilet seat again after this.”
4. “A dragon fly landed on my friends foot and mirrored its own tattoo.”
5. “This 2 pound bass I caught had a full crawdad in its mouth.”
6. “A deer-shaped icicle I found after a snowstorm in January.”
7. Regular-sized apples grow on a small bonsai apple tree.
8. “My friend’s cat has a number 1 on its forehead.”
9. The last bit of summer left in this leaf
10. The mushroom of a very unusual color — it’s the indigo milk cap.
11. “This onion looks like an angry bird.”
12. “The scar on my hand, from a skin transplant from my upper arm, gets more tanned than the rest.”
13. “My dog looked like the Firefox logo last night”
14. “I can tell this guy is listening to music.”
15. “We just had a new fence put up and I noticed these chihuahuas.”
16. A tree growing on a tree
17. “I came to my mother and saw this outside the window.”
18. “This mustang projects a horse on the ground when you open the door.”
19. This is the same horse with a gap of 5 years. Some horses are born black but turn gray, slowly.
20. “My friend just picked a bell pepper from his yard that almost exactly resembles a human brain.”
Have you seen any other rare phenomena? Share your experience in the comments below.