Test: 15 Riddles That Will Bring Out the Inner Detective in You
One fascinating thing about watching investigative shows or documentaries is how the authorities search for clues and put the pieces together, until they solve the case. Detective work is not an easy job for sure, and it requires excellent observation skills and a lot of critical thinking.
If you enjoy cracking mysteries as well, or if you think you have what it takes to be an investigator, try solving these 15 riddles that we at Now I’ve Seen Everything have prepared for you.
1. Can you guess who isn’t human?
2. Who’s the father?
3. Who escaped from prison?
4. Who’s not pregnant?
5. Who among the kids snuck out the window and returned later?
6. Who is on a date?
7. Who’s a real zombie?
8. Who’s not a real princess?
9. Can you help Ellen find out who is the true owner of the yacht?
10. Who is pretending to be sick?
11. Jenny, Mark, and Kate all have the same suitcase. Can you help them identify which one is whose?
12. Who is the fairy?
13. Who’s not rich?
14. Who’s her husband?
15. Who pranked the teacher?
Were you able to correctly spot all the clues? How much time did it take you to answer each point?