15+ Imaginative People Who Can See Something Special Even in the Ordinary Things
Imagination plays a key role in our lives, and this is especially true for kids. Pretend play and other games increase their cognitive, creative, and social skills. Even though this stops when we grow up, imagination still makes our lives a little better. For example, it helps us see ordinary things in a different light, making them so much more interesting.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found these pics to help you exercise your imagination.
1. “This dish that I ordered that kinda looks like Homer Simpson!”
2. “The dust fall on this pipe looks like a futuristic city in the snow.”
3. “I reversed my car into a rock and the damage looks like a hand-painted mountain range.”
4. “The raindrops gave dimension and texture to the mosaic.”
5. “The bathroom sink at my uncle’s house looks like a face with a runny nose.”
6. “A stone that looks like a rare sand bear waiting for easy prey”
7. “The bubbles in my egg kinda looked like a paw this morning.”
8. “This drop of pancake batter looks like a shrimp.”
9. “I just sprayed my cheese on a cracker. It looks like a horse. I almost don’t want to eat it.”
10. “This acorn that looks like a little hedgehog”
11. “My friend’s doorbell looks like a happy sloth.”
12. “First chip I pulled out of the bag looks like a person.”
13. “The center of the log I was splitting looks like a cat.”
14. “Looks like someone put Tim Burton in charge of making the clouds tonight.”
15. “We found an elephant-shaped stone, so I doodled a face on it.”
16. “This shadow looks exactly like a man’s head.”
Have you ever taken pics that could fit in this article? Make sure you share them in the comments along with your greatest stories about them!