15+ Relationships Where a Sense of Humor Takes Center Stage
Serious relationships don’t actually have to be all that serious. Between some lighthearted pranking and healthy teasing, couples can have tons of fun together. In fact, humor puts the “happy” in happily ever after.
Now I’ve Seen Everything invites you to have a good laugh with photos created by hysterical couples.
1. “I annoy my wife by doing this every time she posts a landscape photo.”
2. “My husband asked me to not put the matching pillowcase on his side when I changed the sheets. No problem.”
3. “What 55 years of marriage looks like: She sits by and laughs as he tells another story about farting.”
4. “When the perfume you bought your wife for Christmas ends up in the bathroom as an ’air freshener.’”
5. “My wife got me a new cutting board!”
6. “This is how my dad labeled the box with my mom’s wedding dress in it...”
7. “Asked the wife to write a small list for the grocery store. She’s not wrong.”
8. “Classes are canceled. What else is there to do but wrap your girlfriend up like a burrito and feed her mozzarella sticks?”
9. “The wife asked me if I wanted to see a fit man when I looked in the mirror. I replied.”
10. “I’m starting a fight with my wife.”
11. “My wife’s boss and her husband make quince paste every year.”
12. “My wife wasn’t sure what to spend our 1900 Dave & Buster’s tickets on. I made an executive decision.”
13. “I’m pranking my significant other by filling an empty jar of mayo with vanilla pudding and eating it straight from the jar.”
14. “When I ask my husband to cut vents in the turkey pot pie”
15. “Left this for my wife for stealing my chocolates the other day.”
16. “My wife pulled a pregnancy prank using the test from our last child.”
17. “30 minutes of arguing later, and a marriage is saved.”
18. “Husband was in a hurry, asked me to prepare his sweater. So I did.”
19. “I like to torture my wife by sending her pics of cups that are too close to the edge of tables.”
What are your favorite ways to make boring married life more enjoyable?