15+ Times Celebrities Took Their Family Members to the Red Carpet and Made Us Go “Aww”
There are truly glorious moments in the lives of celebrities. When they have a movie premiere or attend another important event, they are surrounded by journalists and photographers and bathe in their fans’ attention. Those moments are so significant that there’s nothing surprising in their wish to share the spotlight with loved ones — their family members.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything think it’s adorable, so we made a compilation of celebrities who took their relatives to walk the red carpet with them.
1. Anne Hathaway and her father Gerald Hathaway
2. Margot Robbie and her mother Sari Kessler
3. Reese Witherspoon with her children Ava and Deacon
4. George Clooney and his mother Nina Bruce Warren
5. Gwyneth Paltrow and her dad Bruce Paltrow
6. Jennifer Lopez with her children Emme and Maximilian
7. Charlize Theron and her mother Gerda Jacoba Aletta Maritz
8. Colin Farrell and his mother Rita Farrell
9. Blake Lively and her children James and Inez
10. Angelina Jolie and her father Jon Voight
11. Tom Cruise and his mother Mary Lee Pfeiffer
12. Christina Aguilera and her children Max and Summer
13. Dwayne Johnson and Ata Johnson
14. Zendaya and her father Kazembe Ajamu Coleman
15. Camila Cabello and her father Alejandro Cabello at the Grammy Awards, 2020
16. Leonardo DiCaprio, his mother Irmelin Indenbirken in 1993 and also with his grandmother Helene Indenbirken in 2000.
Leonardo DiCaprio and his mother in 2014
What is the best thing your loved one has taught you? What is your favorite memory with your parent? Share it with us in the comments.